All members are invited to attend this annual business session to deliberate on resolutions, hear updates from AAFP leadership and elect officers.
2017 House of Delegates (HOD)
Wednesday, April 19, 2017
The Depot Minneapolis
225 South Third Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55401
What is the HOD?
The HOD convenes once a year to inform and direct the MAFP leadership and staff. Adopted resolutions from the HOD are needed to:
- Change membership dues
- Amend the Bylaws
- Elect MAFP officers (view officer descriptions)
- Review the actions of and provide guidance to, the Board of Directors
- The single-day event begins at 7:30 a.m. at The Depot Minneapolis, ahead of the annual two-day Spring Refresher.
- The event includes deliberation on resolutions, updates from AAFP and MAFP, and election of MAFP Officers.
- Breakfast and lunch are provided as well as an end-of-day reception where you can connect with your colleagues from around the state.
- Delegates come to the HOD meeting prepared to act on proposed resolutions.
Who We're Looking For
Representatives from Local Chapters to serve as delegates to the HOD. Delegates should be a reflection of our membership and so we encourage members from all constituents in family medicine to participate.
How to Become a Delegate
Contact the MAFP office - see contact info below.
How to Submit a Resolution
- Write your resolution using our Resolution Writing Template; view an Example Resolution that was adopted at the 2016 House of Delegates
- Submit your resolution via email to email@example.com no later than March 20, 2017
Local Chapter meetings – to take place by February 20, 2017
Resolutions – submit by March 20, 2017
RSVP attendance to the HOD (registration link coming soon) – April 1, 2017
House of Delegates meeting – April 19, 2017