Reporting CME
Share |

Let the AAFP Know About the CME Hours You Have Completed

You can report your CME online via the CME Center on the AAFP website. Click on the 'Report My CME' on the right side and follow the instructions.  You will need your ID number to access the AAFP member section.

In the CME Center, you can:

To report your CME by mail, send a list citing the title, date, location and sponsor of each activity, along with the number of hours attended and your complete name and address to:

11400 Tomahawk Creek Parkway
Leawood, KS 66211-2672

If you have questions regarding your CME, contact the AAFP records department at (800) 274-8043 or the MAFP office at (952) 542-0130or (800) 999-8198 You may also contact the MAFP by email.

Membership Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal